4.04.2011

Joo Sang Wook Spends Happy Moment with His Daughter in Drama


Actor Joo Sang Wook from the drama “The Thorn Birds” also becomes a father blinded by his love towards his own daughter in the drama. He plays a character named Lee Young Jo who had abandoned his promising future as an heir of a Chaebol and begun operating his own business from the ground up in the KBS 2TV’s Wednesday and Thursday drama “The Thorn Birds.” During the recent filming taking placed on Ulwang-ri beach, he spent a happy moment with child actress Kim Soo Hyun, who plays his daughter named Seo Han Byeol in the drama.




Lee Young Jo has misunderstood the girl to be Seo Jeong Eun (Han Hye Jin)’s daughter and spends time with her as if he were her own father while revealing a warm fatherly smile. The production company GnG Production said, “Kim Soo Hyun has joined the filming and she is actually the most popular actor among the cast members. Whenever Soo Hyun calls Joo Sang Wook ‘uncle,’ Joo Sang Wook grins from ear to ear.” On the 9th episode that aired on March 30, Joo Sang Wook also acted while showing his fatherly smile to Jeong Eun’s daughter even without knowing that she was actually his own daughter whom Yoo Kyung had given birth to secretly while saying, “Whose daughter are you to be so pretty?" In addition, on the 10th episode that aired on March 31, the story of the drama seemed to enter a new phase as Yoo Kyung, who had gone study abroad, came back. Yoo Kyung’s reappearance in the drama raised curiosity in viewers as to what kind of conflicts will happen to Jeong Eun, who has formed a new family and lived happily, and Young Jo, who has begun his own business with his own hands.


Source :kbs

6 komentar:

  1. Good day! I just wish to give a huge thumbs up for the nice info
    you might have here on this post. I can be coming again to your weblog for extra soon.


    Look into my weblog :: maxim semiconductors

    BalasHapus
  2. Good day! I simply would like to give an enormous thumbs up for the
    great information you’ve gotten right
    here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for extra soon.


    Feel free to surf to my web-site - semantics vs syntax programming

    BalasHapus
  3. Whats up! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the nice information you may have
    here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for extra
    soon.

    Feel free to visit my web site SEM

    BalasHapus
  4. Hiya! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the
    nice information you’ve got here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your blog for more soon.

    Here is my webpage: seo software wikipedia

    BalasHapus
  5. Hey! I simply would like to give a huge thumbs up for the good data you have got here on this
    post. I might be coming again to your blog for more soon.


    my page; seo in guk shake it up album download

    BalasHapus
  6. Hi there! I simply want to give a huge thumbs up for the
    nice information you may have right here on this post.
    I will be coming back to your weblog for more soon.


    My web page zanussi semi integrated dishwasher zdi122x

    BalasHapus

-Silahkan berkomentar,Mohon ditulis nama,jangan anonim,untuk mengetahui siapa.trims berat^^-

Catatan: Hanya anggota dari blog ini yang dapat mengirim komentar.